Frame Arms Girl Kongo Model Kit
1 in stock
Kotobukiya has finally added their original character Kongo to the Frame Arms Girl lineup!
Designed by Takayuki Yanase, Kongo has been turned into a figure based on an illustration by Fumikane Shimada!
This completely new Frame Arms Girl kit can be transformed into a cruising form or rearranged to create other forms. Kongo’s head can be changed from an armed state to an unarmed state, and she comes with three newly sculpted, pre-painted face parts as well. With multiple accessories, full articulation, and compatibility with armor and weapons from the M.S.G. and Frame Arms series, the display options are endless.
- 6.38 inches (16.21cm)
- Made of plastic
- Highly articulated once complete
- Part of the Frame Arms Girl lineup
- Instructions may or may not include English translation
- Pieces to build
- 3 Face plates
- 2 Hair parts
- 5 Sets of hand parts
- Order placed before 10 AM est will be processed the same day(M-F).
- Shipping options are selected at checkout
- For orders above $60, delivery is FREE in domestic US.