Cyberbots - Moderoid - B-Riot Model Kit
From the popular 90's fighting game "Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness" comes a MODEROID plastic model of the VA unit B-Riot!
The plastic model kit was created in collaboration with Sentinel, the creators of RIOBOT B-Riot! The plastic model features articulated joints, a shield gun, a back-mounted Vulcan cannon, and interchangeable hand parts.
Its left rocket arm can also be extended, and its fingers are articulated! By changing out the left and right arm parts, you can recreate both its 1P and 2P appearances. The model features runners separated by color and pre-painted face parts, making it easy to recreate the mecha from the game with a simple assembly.
- 4.3 inches (11cm)
- Made of plastic
- Based on the Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness series
- Part of the Moderoid line
- Features simple assembly with pre-painted parts
- Instructions may or may not include English translation
- Pieces to build
- Shield gun
- Black mounted Vulcan cannon
- Alternate hands
- Rocket arm
Orders placed before 1 pm ET will be processed the same day(weekday). Shipping options are selected at checkout.
- For orders above $60, delivery is FREE.