Mega Man X
Kotobukiya 1/12 Model Kit
2 in stock
X's new power has been awakened: Max Armor version is now available as a 1/12 scale model kit!
With over 34 million units in sales, the beloved Mega Man video game franchise has fans of all generations throughout the world. Beloved for their fast-paced action and deep storytelling, the games inspired a variety of spinoff games and media, including the Mega Man X series that became core brand within the franchise.
Now, the protagonist of the series X is here with new powered up parts based on his Max Armor form to commemorate the Mega Man X game’s 25th anniversary!
Thanks to the technology of CAD engineering, the character’s proportions, based on the character’s appearance from Mega Man X3, have been faithfully recreated while still maintaining an impressive range of articulation, allowing users to display him in a variety of poses seen in the games.
The powerful Z Saber given to X by his dear friend, Zero, is included in this kit! By adding a Milight 316 (lithium-ion battery with an LED attached) to the Z Saber, the clear blade can light up. Customize this kit with parts from the first X model kit in this series (sold seperately) to recreate scenes from Mega Man X3.
The kit includes a range of parts like the X-Buster, interchangeable hand and face parts, Z Saber, and more.
- 5.35 inches (13.6cm)
- 1/12 Scale
- Made of ABS, PE, POM, and PS
- Based on the Mega Man X games
- Compatible with separately-sold model kits
- Highly articulated figure once complete
- The Milight 316 (lithium-ion battery with an LED attached) can be inserted into hand part to light up the Z Saber blade
- Order placed before 10 AM est will be processed the same day(M-F).
- Shipping options are selected at checkout
- For orders above $60, delivery is FREE in domestic US.