Tombow Fudenosuke brush pens give artists and calligraphers the ability to draw sweeping strokes with precision and ease. This makes them ideal for creating expressive lines and elegant lettering, as well as for writing Chinese and Japanese characters. This hard tip pen has black ink and a flexible but firm tip that allows for controlled line variation.
One blue plastic template is included. This template is a guide for writing Chinese and Japanese characters on money gift envelopes. It is a custom in Japan to give these envelopes to family and friends for occasions of celebration or grief.
- Waterproof, pigment-based ink.
- Elastomer pen tip provides control when drawing lines.
- Hard brush tip that produces lines between 0.2 mm and 1.2 mm.
- Barrel made of recycled polypropylene plastic.
Orders placed before 10 am ET will be processed the same day(weekday). Shipping options are selected at checkout.
- For orders above $60, delivery is FREE.